top of page

Contribute to Humane Oregon PAC and Get It All Back on Your Taxes

Contribute up to $100 to Humane Oregon PAC and get it all back on your taxes!

Oregon is one of the few states that offers a tax credit for political contributions. Take advantage of this with a contribution to Humane Oregon PAC.

It works like this: you can give up to $50 per year ($100 for a couple filing jointly) to a political action committee such as Humane Oregon PAC and get the full amount subtracted from your Oregon state taxes. It won't cost you anything and it will help animals by giving us resources to support animal-friendly candidates and ballot measures.

There is one limit: if your adjusted gross income is more than $100,000 ($200,000 for couples filing jointly), you don't qualify for the tax credit. We can still use your help though. Your contribution will be put to good use supporting good candidates in a way that lets them know the support is from people who care about animals.

Please help us today by clicking here or going to the "Support Us" page on our website.

Recent Posts

See All
bottom of page